Saturday, July 9, 2011

Love's Scream

(from my upcoming book "Spirit, Rhythms, Words)




the good that comes to you
you MUST give it back
but there you are, exalting yourself
why not, You pay your way
I am LOVE
you own me, you possess me
yet you hardly know me
haven’t you seen my vision
or grasped at the concept
too concerned about your aberrations
naughty, Dirty rotten
selfish
soixante-neuf, menage a trois
perspiration
fulfilled? Or empty?
Oblivious as you lay there you
sweating that which is beneath you
is that the language you comprehend
who controls such behavior
another vice and indecision
there is still time
Matthew 21:22
I have now become the ensuing storm
shall we restore or destroy
you have yet to consider the fowl
how they are prospered
what really dwells within you
should your spirit be so malnourished
I want you, they want you, you all need me
what is this mass produced, carbon copied, uncertainty?
that ignites such fear
real? really? which reality?
or is it just failure to appear
aren’t you the gift?
dare you tithe self gratification
allow me to touch you
there are no conditions
rid this world of communal affliction
your thoughts, your words, shall be
you may feel naked against the world
or you may make a difference in the world
stand up, stand in
I will be with you
I am you, you are me
spread your love
this is Love’s scream


Rory



©rj2011





*photo used under license. © Konstantin Sutyagin | Dreamstime.com. 
all right reserved. please do not copy 




1 comment: