Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hera's Incarnation(s)

     (in haiku)

Illumination

her regal aura
erases my skepticism
still pinching myself


Mindful

smiled when I saw you
I shall extol the heavens
divinely smitten






Cognizant

your loving spirit
a vestige of hope long lost
I recognize you



Assent

I must give credence
my veneration ignited
pentecostal flames


Rory


©rj2012




*note: in Greek mythology, Hera is the Goddess of Love and Marriage
  graphic used under license. all rights reserved. please do not copy

  Abstract Background ©Ilya Makhlin | Dreamstime.com





6 comments:

  1. Stunning Haiku's exquisiteness for the body and soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Each one extremely beautiful. The music and picture add to the weight of the words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome words about this goddess. Hera. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Rory! Nice string of Haikus and interesting music! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful trip I shared with you. The music put me into an different state of consciousness, to allow your amazing words to permeate my being.

    Amazing presentation.

    Divine indeed.

    ReplyDelete