Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beautiful Tomorrow





she had waited so patiently
just a few words she wanted to say to me
(shall I)
now she stares into my eyes endlessly
how could she have known about my sensibilities
(water, acceptance)
walks taken to breathe the cool air fresh
firmly holding hands as we coalesce
(clouds in the distance)
in my brain, being driven to the insane, but I won’t complain
I pause and ask God to…… PLEASE EXPLAIN!!
(essential)
for once I dare
so easily I can share
(naked, wings)
I knew of her presence that time would bereave me
now that she is gone, joyously I grieve
(radiance, warmth)
this love I feel is far beyond the usual
holding firmly to memories that makes each tomorrow so…beautiful
(time and space dissipates)

Rory


©rj2009



4 comments:

  1. absolutely loved this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought-provoking to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words: Outstanding. Brilliant. Charismatic. Outrageous. Chilling. Poignant. Gripping. Epic. Stunning. Wow.

    ReplyDelete