Monday, April 4, 2011

Someone In Mind




much like when the sun, moon, and earth
… are in perfect alignment
as their combined forces cause the spring tides to occur
such is my attraction to her
each day I gravitate to pictures of her
reiterating to myself, how fine I think she is
at least in my eyes
wishing to have her as mine
I begin to imagine
stopping myself and... starting again
the pleasantries in my mind turn mischievous
once more here I go
caution thrown to the wind
admittedly I just can’t resist
she is, just so voluptuous
her lips
it’s like I can already feel their tenderness
a slow waltz of soft, gentle, seemingly endless kisses
placed all over each other’s physical presence
together kindred spirits laying
adoration, exploration
absorbing the delicate contrasts of our skin
breathing in one another’s essence
breathing becoming breathless
my imagination getting the better of me
I stop myself and... start all over again
evening has fallen
ambiance
lust
surrender
belief
intensity
her lavishing me
me caressing her
together our bodily responses become
heightened radiance
relishing in the idea of (the day will come)
smiling
imagining

Rory


©rj2011



9 comments:

  1. Ah ... those are the absolute best machinations of the mind! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truely beautiful and tender...it seems to consume thoughts of memories that once were shared with that special someone, if only in the mind, it happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this rory so sexual i so enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your words here are both beautiful & sweet ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! what an exciting write the emotion building through your words here is just brilliant. Well done Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rory...
    Beautiful and tender, arousing and wanting..
    just live life..I like your pen!! Perhaps I will be brave enough to send you mine sometime! LOL hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems to me you have the perfect recipe, and all the right ingredients here...

    lust
    surrender
    belief
    intensity
    smiles
    imagination

    not to mention

    the combined forces of the sun and moon and earth...

    let these natural rhythms guide you, take you, where ever you desire...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just as it should be Rory! I like this and the vibe of it! Very classy but still alluring! Wonderful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I luv that phrase 'heightened radiance, relishing in the idea....'
    I luv'd it! you make me smile lil' bro~♥ ~sula~

    ReplyDelete