Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love Letter(s)



got a letter in the mail from her today
immediately my heart began skipping beats
as I opened it and began reading
not only did I feel…
…I could hear the tender embrace from her soft voice
such as it once was
the yearning, the needing
driving me to the brink
standing here, thinking….questioning my rational
NO!  it had to be done
I had to move on
just couldn’t allow anyone
to kill my belief in LOVE

(especially since it took so long to rediscover that belief)

whenever we were together
the luminosity of the love we shared
… shown brighter than any known constellation
I don’t know what happened
somehow we lost our communication

time spent became time wasted
in believing this letter is more than just some fraught decorum

despite my opposing inclination

I sat down and wrote her a poem






Passions Fire
 

often I have found myself wondering
with an immense curiosity
to the point of it becoming overwhelming
how sharing an interminable love with you would be
each moment being that of arousal, tenderness, sincerity
this is what I want you to know
I would give you every facet of my own actuality
with no limitations as to how deep it can go
feeling your warmth,  knowing your kiss
infinitely remaining indulgent in mutual desire
a love neither of us could ever find our way to resist
fully immersed with one another, into passions fire


Rory



©rj2011



*photo used under license. Fire Heart © Ba-mi | Dreamstime.com
  all rights reserved.  please do not copy.
  (Passions Fire originally written in '08. Remixed in '11)












This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.





5 comments:

  1. I hope you find out! So lovely, Rory! So lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sighhhhhh! so very beautiful, romantic, sexy and just gorgeous Rory.

    Frankie Queen of OZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rory..
    You need to be speaking this instead of the music...This was perfect..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rory wonderful! More should write as such, not just men but women also! No one takes the time for letters anymore, It has been forever since I received a letter from anyone regarding anything. Love is a beautiful letter sent! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete