Tuesday, May 3, 2011

After The Wind Passed

(written in free form with a diamante)





sitting here, thinking about you
wanting you
remembering all that we used to do
amidst the personal dissonance I had been living
you just sort of appeared
there was no way to predict…
..how your presence would ultimately resonate within me


antipathy
desolate, reclusive,
brooding, doubting, loathing,
ambiguity, hesitancy, energy, nobility
awakening, strengthening, desiring,
benevolent, repentant,
feelings

as you etched your way into my being
I was able to clarify the way I was seeing  things
it got to the point to where…
…it didn’t matter what you said or what you did
sharing togetherness with you became what I lived for
now if I could just to touch the edge of your shadow
once more, even for a moment, your love I will know


Rory

©rj2011


10 comments:

  1. Rory this is absolutely beautiful. All of it, the poetry the music, superb! Bravo my friend.
    x mags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem literally blew me away Rory. I love it. Nice track playing too.
    Well, I just hope you have been putting your ear to the wind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. touch the edge of your shadow' amazing ink rory .i have an account here just haven't fixed it up afread othere will be lery to come here but love how you have musiic always thought that added so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Rory your words embrace life for all that it is and all that it gives. You examine the joy, the sorrow, the passion, the beauty...and the beast. Your vision is ever-compelling and your message is not only a conveyance but a celebration. Thank you, friend, for each and every journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Rory, Frances is 'Frankie Queen Of Oz' Must have opened my google acc a long time ago. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poetic journey from point A to point Z takes the scenic route, vividly mapped and beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings!
    www.treasuredspotbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete