Monday, May 30, 2011

Ode To Insomnia




here I sit
observing the specter of a full moon
as it illuminates the early morning sky
sitting here
asking myself why?
trying to figure out, why can’t I sleep
perhaps it’s this delicate scent of jasmine
which adorned her body that still abounds
got me thinking she’s still here
sleepy but I can’t sleep
I can still hear sounds
melodic moans of pleasure
joyful exploration, joyful discoveries
this was love made beyond belief
that’s it!
I can’t sleep because...
in my mind I can still see
visions our bodies entwined
and that moment she took control
guiding us both towards...BLISS
 I had became her willing servant
and for what seemed an eternity
I knew what it was like to feel complete
got me wishing she was still here
so here I sit
staring at the moon, unable to sleep


Rory



©rj2009/10




No comments:

Post a Comment