Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eye Of The Beholder (Part 2)


(Daniel’s Fantasy)



This  is the last thing I needed, to be out minding my own damn business and see a goddess looking like that. My goodness, look at her over there, so gorgeous. All sleek and curvaceous. I can tell she has the savvy about her I like to see in women. Confident, intelligent, self-sufficient, principled. Just waiting for the right guy to appear in her life. I’m sure a woman like her would lavish a guy given he treats her right. I can see it in her eyes.

I know I’ve told myself this before but I just can’t help myself, I really think she is meant for me. Geez, I’m such a hopeless romantic.

Our eyes have met several times now and I see how she’s looking at me, trying to hide her smile, sizing me up and liking what she see‘s. Trying to figure out what I’m all about. Should I send her drink? What I really ought to do is just go sit by her and find out what’s really going on with her.

Alright Daniel, keep the grip on yourself.  Remember, people don’t think like you do. Ready to act on impulse after recognizing in their minds the Love they want to have. You’ve been through this before. Play it off a little bit more.

If she only knew how she’s moving me right now.  I can already visualize having her for myself. Merging our lives together and creating our own little paradise. Having and doing any and everything our heart’s desire. Living in a peaceful luxurious ambiance. Maybe a cozy house by the lake. No stress, just the perfection.

Sometimes we could make dinner together and feed loving adulation to each other. I can see us going for long walks beneath the moonbeams, daydreaming while window shopping, living it up while out on the town at night, spending our last dime and just having a great time, rolling in the grass like kids and sharing lush kisses, daring to cherish each moment we share together.  Those lips. I can feel them right now, they look so moist, so tender, so Mmmmmmm……

See there she is looking me again. Let me show her my good side…..

Beautiful shapely body she has. Yeah,  I want her.

I can see being with her right now. Having her in my arms, gently kissing her all over. Slowly massaging away any concerns she may have on mind. Absorbing her sensuality as her body responds to my caress. Sharing the essence our bodies and making the Earth move.  Moans and whispers of adoration, taking each other beyond any known quantity that humans might  consider what reaching nirvana would be. Yeah, making pure…….. delicious.

I really should go sit next to her. Explore her mind and see where she stands on some things

Why is she alone anyway? With the way she looks, what man would not be with her at all times.


I mean, I can see all this in my mind but I’m really not wanting to endure any more let downs. Thinking I found someone that I can finally settle down and create a life with. Having a solid communication and understanding with. Only to find myself involved with Ms. Drama Queen again.

Listen to myself, now I have to ask, why am I hesitating. Maybe I’ll just wait. Let her make a move on me.

Think fast Daniel. What’s it gonna be? Obviously she’s interested in you and you know you want to find out about her. Perhaps this time you can really make all of these things happen out of this but…..

Hmmm, the bartender did say last call

Ok, let me at least send her that drink, see how she responds……


Rory

©rj2010


No comments:

Post a Comment