Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Next Think I Knew





classy
sassy
she seemed happy
devious
winking
and...trying to get at me
I already knew what she was thinking
we were both out...being a little mischievious
then she asked me
to describe myself using only two words
of course I answered, "smoothandjazzy"
oh shoot! that was three
but still that's me
a nice conversation we were having
telling me how crappy
other men in her life had been
she started texting pictures of me..
..to her friends
elegance
benevolence
digging on my cologne
I could tell it was hitting on one of her..
..erogenous zones
living the moment, sharing, laughing
not getting with her..
..would be like blasphemy
moving past discussing each others..
..past history
we decided it would be nice to discover..
each others mysteries...that lay deep within
I told her I wanted someone sincere
she mentioned she didn't mind a little domineer
with a chesire cat like grin on her face
she says to me "we can go to my place"
we arrived, sipped some wine while her eyes did all the talking
next thing I knew, her panties were coming off


Rory

©rj2009/10







2 comments: