Monday, June 6, 2011

Operation Suicide




I guess I have reached the point to where persevering, trying to stand fast in this world where turmoil is the norm has forced my retreat. Tired of turning a blind eye to the double-dealing shams the ego illuminates to us as salvation. Instead my mind is filled with malice which, as a result, toxins have been circulating through and decimating my body. Better to hasten my death as I am anxious to discover what lies ahead in the next dimension of my karma. I shall. But what about this woman, who speaks words  filled with venom. Whose body is polluted with foul bacterium and whose spirit is vain and defiled. I detest her because she has been the only one that has ever understood me. Shall I take her with me?

I have known for long time that this world was never a friendly place for me. Where everyone has the same right to pursue their ‘materialistic dreams’.  So disgusted with this superficial society, where hypocrites win the major votes while the homeless starve to death.  My nerve systems are numb with much more evil sustenance than cocaine and my organs have become lifeless cells.  I am ready to go to a better place.  This man is the curse in my life and his manipulation on me is far worse than infectious tattoos.  He rapes my body and dominates my mind until I cannot think of any other perfect places, but his, to be able to call as my cradle and my morgue. 

No longer will I sit here stagnant, time to leave this repulsion

Raised to be indignant, I have no fear against compulsion

Down the steps I walk to find her, with pills in hand that will transport us to our sanctuary. We must depart

I hear him come for me.  Soon to be heard our ultimate vows at the altar to our obituary.  Seize my heart

Her pupils are dilated, she thirsts for my wickedness

His serene gaze upon me, honors my torment

Her kisses, so ferocious, I love the taste of her animosity, I pull her hair to assert one last time, my dominance

His forced salutations, have me savoring his blood with my tongue, our living testament soon to be an absence

I feed her our escape

I swallow our freed cascade

Joy, laughter, as we welcome delirium

Release, exhalation, within our dark equilibrium

Glow, Distortion

Tempest, Impairment

Exodus

Nirvana

 

written by Rory & Izumi K




©rj2009©izumik2009



6 comments:

  1. I love it! There is no right or wrong of poetry. There is no bad and good. I've been laid waste to by the ignorant, the preachers, the flat-out vituperative, the jealous and the dumb. There are no "false" poets. This is great! Further, there is no bad way to discuss suicide. It's been taboo for long enough. It's keeping it taboo that keeps it happening - it's not the way it's talked about that keeps it happening, but the lack of talking about it. Open our mouths about suicide - whatever comes out is all right! This is wonderful work. Hooray. Shut up fools! Will you please shut up fools. H. sapiens haven't you done damage enough? If you're stupid and you know it, shut your hole.

    Bravi bravissimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took me on a journey here guys...you set a mood, and it worked. My mind travelled to a place it probably would not normally...and yet, I felt every emotion...chilling me to the bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent man. I had never read this before. I truly loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful write two cataclysmic soul's feeding off of each other's imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brainstorm technique worked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very intense but one hell of a collab and definitely excepted and a good push! Matthew and I did something similar at one point and we turned it into a spoken piece at the end we thought "oh my people are gonna delete us" lol they didn't it was embraced for what it was as is this!! Excellent work to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete