Saturday, June 4, 2011

Her-Mania

(erotica)


I walked in and on her face
she had a devilish grin
watching as she began to
administer the exact pleasure
she wanted to achieve
reaching for her device and
spreading her thighs
I couldn’t believe her exuberance
it was frightening, sinister…. and yet
…so nice
orgasms devoured her body
swiftly she came, not once but twice
continuing with what appeared to me as
destructive sensuality,  frenzied intensity
baby was getting sick with it
she rolled over onto her stomach
relishing this sumptuous endeavor
slowly touching her own entirety
looking back towards me she says
“what you waiting for? you need to get up in this”
her realm was so warm, so……moist
soft to the touch as she received my measure
urging on my thrusts, they became…harder and harder
calling out my name,  moans becoming screams
we both were breathing heavily
more of her orgasms were wetting the sheets
rough, tender, licks, bites, scratches, love, hate , joy , anger,
delicious soft kisses
surrender, determination, untold sensations, sexual emancipation
nothing was missing
all culminating into one final...synchronous release
we lay there, her basking in decadent luxury
as for me, I was well please and spent
just a few moments later
she reached for her device again

Rory


©rj2009





4 comments:

  1. Really glad I got on up in this one Rory...mmmmmm

    Real damn sweet n sumptuous

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent my friend...you know erotica is a fav of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Rory! I can so relate to her pleasures:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmhmmm Sexy Sweet and so hot. I know how she feels and he is a lucky man, yes? Your writing is erotic so well timed. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete