Saturday, June 4, 2011

We Kiss, We Cry


  


      when we first met
      she looked me over and asked…
      …if I thought I was some kind of player
      I smiled and said “Yeah”
      only this time I was playing for keeps
      (knew this would be for real)
      ..now as we are…
      looking directly into each others eyes
      captivated by this Love we share
      deep sighs
      heart palpitations
      our lips salivating as another kiss we approach
      then as our lips touch
      …we are reminded just how much this love really matters
      where once I may have hesitated
      …and she may have been a little coy
      two empty souls are now and forever soul mates
      kisses, kissing
      slow, tender, wet affections
      time advancing into timelessness
      the raindrops falling onto our bodies
      … are but tears of joy


      Rory


      ©rj2010



No comments:

Post a Comment