Sunday, June 12, 2011

Imaginary Kiss



 the end of another day and
… my mind is still occupied with …
all of the moves I made
…you know how it is…
maneuvering through this life game we play
…making sure everything is in order…
I put my feet up and really  I don’t want to
….bother with those thoughts any more…
I must be tired because as I look out into the distance
…an enfilade of lights begins to blur…
and thoughts of her are seeping into my imagination
…it feels good because…
I’m having these sensations
…I can’t describe them…
and I'm fighting this transition into sleep
...but there's just something about her, you know...
…energy that agrees with me...
again I look out to the lights
… I could swear to you I see her lips…
and feel her kiss

Rory


©rj2009





No comments:

Post a Comment